Saturday, October 27, 2012

I am a very insecure person. 

Being insecure the way that I am makes me wonder if perceived slights are actually that or just my insecurity show. Recently, we went to go see my father, his wife, and my grandmother. My father's wife bought my nephew and Fat Baby mini-pillow pets. She did not pick one up for Buggy. 

Did she mean to do that or did she simply overlook my big boy? I know this woman. I lived with her for two years. She hated (hates?) me. She tried her best to make me look like a terrible person to my father. I know that isn't my insecurity talking because the woman would freak out over me using her washing machine for Pete's sake. No normal person would act like that. I assume that the reason that she hated (hates?) me is because my father used to love me. That made her feel insignificant and she wanted me gone out of her and my father's life. 

My father happily follows her lead. So there we go. I see him once a month and I don't call. Happily ever after. 

I don't expect people to buy presents for my children. My problem is when presents are being given out to everyone else and my child is left out. Then the problem is that she didn't leave one out for Fat Baby. Was it intentional? I don't know. 

I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment